Monday, May 24, 2010

Polo bear

I'm starting to catch the vintage bug. My most recent obsession has been these old school teddy bear polo crew necks. Super hard to find and mad expensive for the real deal. Fruition has a couple every now and then. And if your unfamiliar with lo-head culture and the obsession with everything polo then watch this video below for a briefing on the far extremes of what this movement stands for.

I am by no means a lo-head but I gotta say vintage polo collections are fresh and I'm feeling to get my hands on some Rugby joints or even Indian Point. Some people really take this Polo obsession to an extreme though.
Take 88 keys for instance, he's only worn Ralph Lauren Polo everything head to toe since 1993! Some call that dedication. I call that fuckin crazy, yet admirable in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment