Friday, January 1, 2010

On to the Next One


First post of 2010! And its fitting for the way I'm feelin right about now. I know people like to set themselves really ambitious goals around this time of year and act like they're going to be completely different people now just cause they switched their calendars up. Who are you kidding? Your the same person you were yesterday so get realistic. I don't undermine the importance of setting goals but make sure its something you can actually accomplish and stick to it. This year I'm not going for a paradigm shift, if anything I'm just going even stronger with the mindset I had in 09' which sees me continuing to work hard, to focus in school, to save my money, and to be the best person I can be. Anything that gets in the way of these goals is getting cut plain and simple. I did some reflecting and found that smoking weed was not getting me any closer to these goals so for 2010 I'm going to make a conscious effort to stop. There's no more time for stagnating. This year its all about progression. Loiterers should be arrested.

1 comment:

  1. on 2 the nex one/ a bitch i will sex one/
    once im done wit her its on 2 the nex hun/
    armed to the neck son/ i could make shrek run/
    nothin phase me u can have the star trek gun/

    ...i just had to do it........

    ReplyDelete